Support Status

Discussions about machine vision support in GdPicture.
Evgeniy

Support Status

Post by Evgeniy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi, not get any status about support.
Tickets:

AND OTHER TICKETS ALSO
I THINK ALREADY OVER 24 HOURS.

NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT TEAM

Coralie

Re: Support Status

Post by Coralie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello Evgeniy,

Your tickets have successfully been submitted however due to them be numerous we cannot address each of your tickets simultaneously. Your first issue has been responded to and we ask for you to be patient. For each different problem you have you can submit a new ticket however if the problem relates to one specific area then please submit a minimal amount of tickets. The more tickets you have the longer it will take for our developers to get around to your issue.
I would ask you to try and regroup some of your tickets as they are almost all dealing with our OCR engine. This is to allow us to more clearly identify the issue and more accurately handle it.
You are not alone in demanding for support but we will do our best to accurately respond to you and address your issue when our developers have the time to investigate it and as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Evgeniy

Post by Evgeniy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi Coralie,
About a first ticket that you solved - so what is the solution?
I don know if every issue that i sent corresponds to a specific one issue or not , cause i don't know how is working your framework.
So i think it hard to classify it and regroup...But in my opinion if you have more information you can solve the problem more sure, so i think i help you to improve your framework.

Hugo

Post by Hugo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi Evgeniy,

We really appreciate you feedback and wanting to help us improve our software. I will just ask you to remain patient a bit longer. As the festive period is over we will make sure you get an answer as soon as possible. We will keep you up to date in your ticket.
Thank you for your patience.