Thumbnails not displaying Correctly

Example requests & Code samples for GdPicture Toolkits.
SJackson

Thumbnails not displaying Correctly

Post by SJackson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi,

I am trying to load thrumbnails from a Viewer object using LoadFromGdViewer.

I am viewing a PDF in the viewer, when I pass the viewer object to the LoadFromGDViewer, the thumbnails control almost instantly generates place holders for the correct number of pages in my document but the place holders do not display an actual thumbnail of the page.

I can click on each place holder and it correctly updates the image in the viewer. So it all looks to be working other than the actual thumbnail images.

This unhelpful line of code is where I call the method

Code: Select all

Me._thumbnailController.View.GDProThumbnailContainer.LoadFromGdViewer(Me._viewerController.Viewer.GDProControl)
_thumbnail controller is a view which contains the ThumbnailEx control (called GDProThumbnailContainer in this case) and _viewerController is another control which contains the GDViewer control.

Any ideas?

SJackson

Re: Thumbnails not displaying Correctly

Post by SJackson » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 am

I have something to add to this.....

I then tried to use the method to load Thumbnails froma directory as a test

Code: Select all

Me._thumbnailController.View.GDProThumbnailContainer.LoadFromDirectory("C:\Temp", False)
This produced the same result, the correct number of place holders but no actual Thumbnail images.

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Thumbnails not displaying Correctly

Post by Loïc » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Samuel,

I don't understand at all the problem.

Please could you reproduce it in a standalone app that you can send via https://www.gdpicture.com/support/getting-support-from-our-team

Kind regards,

Loïc