Magnifier

Discussions about document viewing.
DBr

Magnifier

Post by DBr » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi,

there are 2 minor issues I noticed, maybe it is a bug. When the magnifier reaches the image bounds, the magnified picture starts getting stretched. It would be nice when white space or the background color of the viewer would be attached to keep the ratio, but this is just makeup.
A little more annoying is that regions are not magnified. Is that going to happen in the future?

Greetz
Dominik Braun

SamiKharma

Re: Magnifier

Post by SamiKharma » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi,

For the first issue, I do not think it is a bug, it is just a method if keeping the magnifying to the image and not to the viewer, but i am sure it can also be done via the method you suggested, and will add that to the ToBeInvestigated List of the development team.

The second issue on the other hand is definitely not a bug, because the contents of the image in the selected region ARE being magnified, but the region itself is not and it should not be because it is a region and not a part of the image. If you want a region Rectangle with a color that is part of the image and is magnified, you should use one of the Shape Drawing functions in GDPicture.

Best Regards,
Sami Kharma
GdPicture Support Staff Member