Image Using Muti Layer

Discussions about image processing and document imaging.
tubtim10

Image Using Muti Layer

Post by tubtim10 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:59 am

We have project about PoloShop by requirement user can design your self. I attach picture for detail about my requirement follow :
Step 1. User select Model and Out put need to show result real time.
Step 2. User select Color
Step 3. With output User can change Color of Body or Collar or sleeve.

Please guide me to do it with GdPicture. Thank you.

tubtim10

Re: Image Using Muti Layer

Post by tubtim10 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Please

SamiKharma

Post by SamiKharma » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi,

This could be done in GdPicture using:
-Two Thumbnail Viewers:
https://www.gdpicture.com/guides/gdpicture/v9/html/con ... ailEx.html
-One GdViewer:
https://www.gdpicture.com/guides/gdpicture/v9/html/con ... iewer.html
You will also need 3 data structures in your application to store your images and item information, which you should have already designed. We will not restrict you to any data structure, simplest would be an array of objects.
1. The items in the first Thumbnail Viewer would correspond to your first data structure, the one that will hold the TYPE of item. I guess you can make a class or a struct -call it ITEM_STRUCT- that has:
a. Image
b. Item name (shirt, collar, etc)
Your first data structure will have an array of ITEM_STRUCT objects, each with a unique image and a unique item.
and you can load the images to the first thumbnail viewer.

2. The Colors images and the colors data structure. Same as above, the second thumbnail viewer will hold those, you also need a class or a struct -call it COLOR_STRUCT that has:
a. Image
b. Item color (red shirt, blue shirt, etc)
Your second data structure will have an array of COLOR_STRUCT objects, each with a unique image and a unique color. You can add those images to the second thumbnail viewer.

Finally, the scenario where a user has to make a selection:
1. Clicks on an item on the first ThumbnailViewr, which in turn will select a certain COLOR_STRUCT , which will allow you to load the second thumbnail viewer with the specific COLOR_STRUCT that corresponds to it. Once that is selected. you can use your third data structure (which will hold the big images to be displayed), and display that in the GdViewer.

This is just a way of doing that, it is all up to you since it is all in the application level and not GdPicture.

Best of Luck,
Sami

tubtim10

Post by tubtim10 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you for your help. I will try

tubtim10

Post by tubtim10 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:23 am

Last time I do my project it work. but after that reselect again but can't do it. Please help me to solve problem for my process
Step 1. Choose complementary
Step 2. Choose Color
After that show result. I problem about go to step 1 again please solved my problem I attach source.

Source : https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnhy95le5eclc ... ation4.rar

tubtim10

Post by tubtim10 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 am

Please

SamiKharma

Post by SamiKharma » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 am

Hi,

I have tried your project, and it took me sometime to get it to run, and finally I came to the conclusion that it is too messy and I cannot do anything with it. To cut it short, if you follow the above advise you should be fine, other than that, you need to tell me of a certain bug, or error returned in GdPicture so I can try to help you.

Best Regards,
Sami