Not all Assemblies being installed

Discussions about document viewing.
jstasulis

Not all Assemblies being installed

Post by jstasulis » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:28 pm

I just downloaded the evaluation version (v9.4.11.0) and I get the following exception in Visual Studio when I try to open a document with the Document Viewer example project:

Can not find GdPicture.NET.9.image.gdimgplug.dll. Please, copy last version of this dll into your application directory at: C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\GdPicture.NET.9\9.4.0.11__3474f1a1ac699f44

My assemblies directory has GdPicture.NET.9, GdPicture.NET.9.barcode.1d.writer, GdPicture.NET.9.barcode.2d.writer, and GdPicture.NET.9.PDF. I attempted to add the gdimgplug.dll to the assembly directory, but got the error:

The module 'GdPicture.NET.9.image.gdimgplug.dll' was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

This error occurred running the C# version of the Document Viewer as well as the executable in the samples directory. I get similar exceptions from the other samples as well.

*********************************************************************************************************

EDIT:
I added the code following code to the start of the application:
LicenseManager LicMgr = new LicenseManager();
LicMgr.RegisterKey("#######");

With the evaluation key I was provided and I get a new error message:
"Raster image and metafile viewing: This option has not been unlocked! Please, unlock it with a trial or a commercial license key by using the RegisterKey() method in the LicenseManager class. You gan get a free 1 month trial license key from http://www.evaluation-gdpicture.com"

I have the license provided to me in the .RegisterKEY call, is there possibly something wrong with it? It shouldn't have timed out as I registered for it this morning.

*********************************************************************************************************

Edit 2: I moved the register into Form1.cs (where it was stubbed out), and I am no loger getting the "Please register" error, but I am, once again getting the "Cannot find DLL" error that I was getting before.

Thanks,

Jerry

jstasulis

Re: Not all Assemblies being installed

Post by jstasulis » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Uninstalling/reinstalling seems to have fixed the problem