How to achieve "PAdes level B-LTA" after signing PDF with GDPicture

Discussions about PDF management.
elenad

How to achieve "PAdes level B-LTA" after signing PDF with GDPicture

Post by elenad » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:47 am

Hi

I used PdfSignatureModeAdobeCADES with test timestamping authority and self signed certificate for signing. On the resulting PDF, for the signature details it says "PAdes Signature level: B-T" when open in Foxit reader, how can we achieve "PAdes level B-LTA" with GDPicture 14.1.0.38 ? See attachment (details.jpg). Also the same document opened in Adobe reader doesn't give any information of the Pades level at all (see details2.jpg). Is it because the way it was signed or something else matters here?

Also when i run the resulted signed pdf file in the Pades Validator of the ETSI Signature checker (https://signatures-conformance-checker. ... ndex.shtml) it produces an error (see details3.jpg). How can we handle that?
Attachments
details2.jpg
details3.JPG
details.jpg

Matus

Re: How to achieve "PAdes level B-LTA" after signing PDF with GDPicture

Post by Matus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello,

Thanks for posting on GdPicture forums.
GdPicture is currently not able to achieve PAdES Level B-LTA.
We will need to update our signing process to include certificate validation against revocation lists and we should be able to allocate development time for this until the end of this year.

We will update this post if there are any news regarding this.

elenad

Re: How to achieve "PAdes level B-LTA" after signing PDF with GDPicture

Post by elenad » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:45 am

Thank you very much for your answer! I will wait for new posts when the new version with this feature is released!

Regards
Elena